Customs departments will want to collect a tax ID number (or its equivalent) on any shipments being imported under a "Move/Relocation" purpose for records and processing and to demonstrate proof of permanent relocation. If you are in the process of obtaining a tax ID, we may be able to proceed with proof of your application. Please contact Bikeflights Support Team if you have any questions about your eligibility.

If you think you may be exempt from this requirement please see: "Am I exempt from providing a tax ID for an international move/relocation?"