If you have recently moved or relocated and are shipping your used, personal bicycle, you should select move/relocation as your shipping purpose. If your shipment will occur more than six months after your move, please contact our Support Team to determine which shipment purpose you should select.
BikeFlights.com will ask you for the following:
- Confirmation of shipper and recipient information, including in-country phone numbers.
- Packing List and description of goods.
- Passport image and number (digital image or scan).
- Flight itinerary confirmation (if applicable).
- Employment letter (if applicable)
When shipping your bike and gear because you are moving, your shipment will be classified as “Personal Effects”. The customs clearance process may take up to two weeks. We suggest arranging your shipment to arrive with time to clear customs. BikeFlights.com will forward all documentation to customs, but they will often ask you to provide that documentation multiple times.
The clearance fees for all personal shipments (vacation, event, move/relocation) are $150.