If your bike does not arrive on time, please contact our Support Team, and we’ll work with you to try to make it right. All delivery guarantee requests must be submitted within seven (7) days of delivery.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The Delivery Guarantee does not apply if
- The shipment occurs during a period when the carrier has suspended their delivery guarantee (such as certain holiday periods); See UPS Service Guide and FedEx Service Guide.
- Previous shipping labels, barcodes and HAZMAT or other warning stickers were not removed from the outside of the bike box or case.
- Bike is not picked up as scheduled.
- Bike is not dropped off as scheduled at a UPS Store or UPS Customer Care Center for shipments with UPS labels or at a FedEx Office Print & Ship Center location for shipments with FedEx labels.
- Bike is rerouted or requires a delivery address correction after shipping.
- Bike box or case dimensions or weight must be corrected en route.
- Delivery attempt is unsuccessful or refused.
- The carrier experiences service interruptions due to weather, natural or man-made disasters, or delays due to customs.
- Customer used insufficient packaging, shipped prohibited items, or improperly attached labels.